Effective 11 March 2016
This website is an online service provided by 8thFloorAds (“Us/We/Our”), e-mail coaches at FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk, website http://www.FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk/
- A user may not use another person’s name or information to receive competition entries from this website. For example, one person may not join the site for another person, or complete offers for another person’s account.
- Competition Entries cannot be transferred between accounts.
- Each user is personally responsible for maintaining the security of his or her account. A user should not share his or her account information and is responsible for keeping his or her password confidential. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk is not liable for any losses incurred through the access of your account by a third party or the disclosure of your password or account.
- Any user who has his or her account placed on hold may not create another account on any of the FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk websites. All parties residing at the same physical address as a user on hold will be affected by this mandate and thus, may be placed on hold indefinitely.
- Cancellation of Account.
- To deactivate an account, please visit the Contact Us page and follow the prompts. Once completed your account will be deactivated within 72 hours.
- Any unauthorized use or entry (“hacking”) into the FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk website is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the offender to the fullest extent of the law.
II. Account Status
- Common Reasons for Being Placed on Hold
- Fraudulent referrals.
- Negative feedback from one of our affiliates or offers being completed and immediately cancelled.
- Posting information on a website, forum, or auction that has to do with “cancelling the offers” included, but not limited to, cancellation phone numbers, cancellation time frames, and any encouragement or direction to cancel the offers after signing up with them.
- Bidding on trademarked keywords associated with our advertising partners or their affiliates in Internet search engines to gain referrals through sponsored search results. (e.g. Bidding on the keyword “Blockbuster” in Google and appending your referral link to this bid upon keyword.)
- Posting your referral link in places where it is not welcome, or spamming your referral link online in any capacity is strictly prohibited. If we see or receive complaints about your referral methods that we deem risky, we may place your account or accounts on hold.
- Any other reason or a combination of reasons at the sole discretion of FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk.
- Additional terms regarding “hold” status
- We reserve the right to place a user’s account on hold at any time.
- We are not responsible for notifying a user about his or her account being placed on hold.
- If an account on FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk is placed on hold, all other accounts created by that individual may be placed on hold as well. Moreover, all orders from any account created or connected to this individual may be frozen and the user will be unable to receive competition entries from any of their accounts.
- A user who has had his or her account placed on hold may not create another account on the FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk website.
- A user’s account may be placed on hold indefinitely.
- A user may not receive any reimbursement for points or referrals accumulated prior to being placed on hold.
- If a user feels that he or she has been placed on hold in error (i.e. has not acted against the terms of FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk), he or she may contact us via our website.
- We reserve the right to place a user’s account on hold after they have gotten credit for a free item, and even after ordering and receiving their free item. We also hold the right to follow up legally on fraudulent activities.
Intellectual Property. The Site, and all information and/or content that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site, including without limitation all reports, text, video, graphics, audio, and other materials (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by US and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk or to third parties. You may use the Site and the Content solely for your personal or internal use. You may download, print and store portions of the Content that you select for such use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from the Site. You may not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, repost, transmit, publish, license, sell, rent, transfer, or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of the Site on any other web site or web page and may not connect links, including “deep links” to the Site. You may not use a robot, scraper, or other automated means of accessing the Site. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL CONTENT. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk, AND THE CONTENT.
FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “WITH ALL FAULTS,” ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
User Conduct. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk or any third party.
Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia as contracts entered into in that country, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. We recognize the global nature of the Internet. You agree to comply with any and all local laws or rules regarding your conduct online including the downloading of documents that may be prohibited under laws that apply to your country of residence.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be correct or current. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Questions or Additional Information. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or wish to obtain additional information, please email coaches at FreeSampleGiveaway.co.uk
Date of Last Modification
March 11, 2016